One of the goals of CryptoSlate is to create a comprehensive directory of the world’s cryptocurrency and blockchain information– which includes news pertaining to cryptocurrencies, blockchain events, crypto products and now Blockchain Companies.
CryptoSlate is pleased to announce the launch of our new Blockchain Company Directory, which will facilitate our mission to streamline the realm of cryptocurrency and blockchain data.
Our company directory profiles will be multifaceted and display an assortment of valuable information that links to other features on CryptoSlate such as coins, events, news articles, and products.
For instance, the ConsenSys company profile links directly to other affiliated projects that are also listed on CryptoSlate.
Browse by Companies by Industry
The company directory will span 16 verticals including:
- Accelerator – organizations providing mentorship and often funding to crypto and blockchain projects
- Advisory – companies offering strategic advice and roadmaps for broad and specific use cases
- Asset Management – hedge funds that specialize in cryptocurrency assets
- Consulting – organizations offering one-on-one educational and strategic advisory services
- Development – firms that specialize in software development for blockchains, decentralized applications, and smart contracts
- Education – companies offering education services or acting as platforms for self-learning and knowledge
- Exchange – cryptocurrency exchanges
- Legal – law firms offering legal services
- Manufacturing – companies that produce tangible products on a mass scale
- Marketing/PR – companies offering marketing and promotional services
- Media – organizations producing blockchain-focused media, through web, print or video
- Nonprofit – companies that contribute to the greater good, especially within the blockchain and cryptocurrency communities
- Research – organizations which specialize in conducting and publishing industry research studies
- Retail – companies with a physical retail presence, such as Bitcoin ATMs
- Software – software-as-a-service (SaaS) companies, such as cryptocurrency accounting services
- Venture Capital – companies that offer private equity financing for small and early stage companies
Benefits of a Company Listing
In addition to prominent discoverability, directory profiles provide an influential and succinct overview of a company including:
- Logo, description and vertical
- Featured video
- Photo gallery
- Services offered
- Software highlights and features
- Location (with map)
- Team member info (name, title, photo, Twitter, LinkedIn profile URLs)
- Social media links
- Twitter timelines
- Portfolio companies (linking directing to other CryptoSlate companies, products or crypto/blockchain projects)
- Company products (linking directing to other CryptoSlate products)
- Company events (linking directly to other CryptoSlate events)
- Clients (linking directing to other CryptoSlate companies, products or crypto projects)
List Your Company
If your company is interested in being listed in our blockchain company directory, you can learn more here.
As our Blockchain Company Directory grows and develops we will welcome any feedback or suggestions.
Check out our blockchain company directory which currently includes the following notable profiles:
The post [ANN] CryptoSlate Company Directory – Organizing the World’s Blockchain Company Information appeared first on CryptoSlate.
Original Post: [ANN] CryptoSlate Company Directory – Organizing the World’s Blockchain Company Information