“Received my BitFreezer today! Absolutely love the product. It’s discreet, fits in your physical wallet and has a great UI. The thing I like about it most is the fact that it has a full-fledged operating system with built in TOR. I’m considering buying a couple more.” – Sas Harmer
…BitFreezer is here!
- Safe, secure cold storage for your crypto assets.
- A compact and convenient wallet design (at a very affordable price).
- Not to mention it comes in a stylish package too!
Keep your crypto assets safe with the BitFreezer wallet with the following Key Features:
- A wallet with security at its core that doesn’t require a continuous Internet connection
- Built-in, bootable BitFreezer OS: manage your crypto funds securely
- A genuine multi-wallet supporting Bitcoin, Dash, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, NEO, ERC20 (without MEW), NEP5 and growing
- True affordability at $49 USD
3-layer security + physical encryption technology
- Antihacking protection embedded with the hack-proof, independent BitFreezer OS
- BitFreezer uses enhanced network security through encrypting Internet data on the TOR Onion Circuit
- Recovery: use Google authenticator app to recover lost funds if your BitFreezer is stolen
- Plus seed encryption option
BitFreezer Is Affordable, Versatile And, Above All, Highly Secure!
How BitFreezer measures up
Rest assured your crypto wealth is safe in your BitFreezer wallet:
- Freeze your crypto assets with BitFreezer
- 17 countries and counting already trust the BitFreezer to keep their assets locked
- BitFreezer is expanding their coverage: the big BitFreeze is coming to a country near you soon!
- Don’t forget to vote on the #crypto you want to see integrated next!
Buy BitFreezer and stay up-to-date
- Readily available & easy to use: Order, Unpack, Insert, Boot, Load and Use!
- See us for detailed instructions and videos
- Experts at BitFreezer are continually adding new coins to increase coverage
- BitFreezer is continually enhancing customer usability and overall experience: stay up to date with the latest developments!
Images courtesy of BitFreezer
The post There Is a New Player on the Market and Things Are Looking Pretty Cool (Almost Literally)! appeared first on Bitcoinist.com.
Original Post: There Is a New Player on the Market and Things Are Looking Pretty Cool (Almost Literally)!